Eze Training E-learning Portal
Contact: 1300 552 044
Prepare and Serve Espresso Coffee - $149.00
- Learn the skills to make coffee and get hired
Course Enquiry - FREE
- Sign-up for Information
- Enquire with our Staff about a Course
Applying Principles of WHS Risk Management - $100.00
- WHS Management Plans
- Young Workers and Risk
- 4 CPD Points
- Perfect for Small Business!
HLTINF005 Maintain infection prevention for skin penetration treatments - $499.00
- This unit, HLTINF005 Maintain Infection Prevention for Skin Penetration, is design to provide the skills and knowledge required to maintain infection prevention infection control during skin penetration treatments and to review clinic compliance with the applicable state or territory and local council requirements. This unit applies to professionals of skin penetration procedures.
BSBESB407 Manage finances for new business ventures - $399.00
- Government Accredited Unit of Competency
- Topics Include - Record Keeping Requirements, Recording Business Activities, Basic Financial Concepts, Maintaining Financial Records, Financial Statements, Profit and Loss Statements, Budgets and Forecasts, Financial Indicators or Ratios, Capital Funding, Credit Management, & Taxation Requirements
EZEABP001 Advanced Body Piercing - $450.00
- Our Advanced Piercing Short Course is directed for Piercers already in the Industry who want to learn some of the correct techniques for performing Septum, Industrial and Surface Piercings.
EZEMBP001 Master Body Piercing - $600.00
- Great industry short course for the experienced body piercer which covers genital piercings in depth with advanced techniques.
EZEMDW001- Micro Dermal Workshop - $450.00
- A Industry short course in the art and technique for performing Microdermal implants and skin divers
11035NAT Course in Specialist Body Piercing - $3670.00
- This Accredited Course is the first and Only of its kind! Fully accredited with 3 units of Competency designed to train you to safely offer body piercing in a professional clinic and have a thorough understanding of sterilisation and cross-contamination issues.
- With this course you can seek employment within the body art industry and have the ability set up your own practice in body piercing.
- Includes - HLTINF005 Maintain Infection Control Standards, NAT11035002 Provide Specialist Body Piercing, NAT11035001 Advise on Specialist Body Piercing
HLTINFCOV001 Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures - $299.00
- Get the right training to protect you and your staff
EZECTI Cosmetic Tattooing Intensive Course - $6499.00
- Cosmetic Tattoo Intensive Course - Includes Eyebrows , Lips and Eyeliner
- Cosmetic tattooing, also known as permanent makeup or micro-pigmentation, is a cosmetic procedure that involves the use of a needle to implant pigment into the skin to enhance or mimic the natural appearance of eyebrows, eyelashes, lips, and other facial features. The goal of cosmetic tattooing is to create a natural, long-lasting look that requires minimal daily maintenance. The procedure is performed by a trained and licensed professional and typically requires multiple sessions to achieve the desired result. The effects of cosmetic tattooing can last several years, but touch-up appointments may be necessary to maintain the desired look
Foundations of Small Business: Strategies for Success - $699.00
- Industry short course great for any entrepreneurs or small business owners!
COVID-19 Infection Control Course for the Cleaning Industry - $499.00
- Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Course for Home, Business and Venues
Auto Detailing Course EZEAD001 - $99.00
- This is a online introduction course on Auto detailing - Recieve a Certificate in Auto Detailing and make that Change!! Online Course includes 18 Modules Washing & Drying Clay Bar Sealing & Waxing Paint Conditioning Glazing Wheel & Tyre Detailing Convertible Top Care Engine Detailing Headlight Care & Restoration Exterior Trim Care Exhaust Tip Care Glass Cleaning Leather care Fabric Upholstery Cleaning Vinyl,Rubber & Plastics Detailing the Gauge Cluster Standard Car Maintenance
EZEGWT001 Glass Window Tinting - $199.00
- Window Tinting Course - Great Course to learn the skill of window tinting. This short course is all online which makes easier to do it at your own pace
BSB40320 Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business - $4750.00
- The BSB40320 Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business qualification reflects the role of individuals establishing or operating a business providing self-employment, as well as those establishing a new venture as part of a larger organisation.
SHBBINF002 Maintain Infection Control Standards - $499.00
- This unit applies to beauty therapists who work in beauty therapy salons, clinics or cosmetic medical clinics. These therapists work autonomously and make independent This unit applies to individuals who make independent treatment decisions. This course is similar to ‘HLTINF005 Maintain Infection Prevention for Skin Penetration’ but has more of a focus on the beauty industry.
- FLEXIBLE ONLINE STUDY
SHBBSKS008 - Provide Upper Body Piercings - $2600.00
- This is a nationally recognised unit (SHBBSKS008 Provide Upper Body Piercings). This body piercing course applies to beauty therapists who work in beauty salons or tattoo studios. This course does not include infection control certification or microdermal implanting. This is a great course for basic piercers. Learn to body pierce the right way.
SIRXS001 Sell to the Retail Customer - $799.00
- This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to deliver quality customer service and sell to retail customers. It requires the ability to determine customer needs, match products and services to their needs, and facilitate a sale. This unit applies to all retail sectors and business sizes from large format stores to small independents. It applies to retail personnel at all levels who play a role in engaging with customers with the purpose of selling.
RPL - 11035NAT Course in Specialist Body Piercing - $1499.00
- Do you have skills, knowledge and experience gained over the course of your career? We can help you get the qualification. Recognition of prior learning (RPL) acknowledges evidence of a student's achievement of competencies or learning outcomes.
SHBBCOS001 - Provide Cosmetic Tattooing Consultations - $499.00
- This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to provide consultations to clients seeking cosmetic tattoo treatments. It requires the ability to consult with clients to determine requirements, identify any precautions or contraindications and design the tattoo for lips, eyebrows, eyelids, face, breast areola or scalp and obtain informed consent. This unit applies to cosmetic tattooists who work in salons or clinics where cosmetic tattoos are provided on face or body.
SHBBCOS002 - Apply Knowledge of Colour Theory and Pigmentology to Cosmetic Tattooing - $499.00
- This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to apply underpinning theoretical knowledge of colour theory and pigmentology to cosmetic tattooing. It involves knowledge of pigment ingredients, colour theories, and the way colour works under the skin. It requires the ability to make pigment selections based on knowledge of pigment characteristics and colours, and client skin type and colour. It also requires the ability to perform colour correction. This unit applies to cosmetic tattooists who work in salons or clinics where cosmetic tattoos are provided on face or body.
SHBBCOC003 - Incorporate Elements and Principles of Design in Cosmetic Tattooing - $399.00
- This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to incorporate the elements and principles of design to cosmetic tattoo treatments. It requires the ability to consult with clients to determine their visual requirements and expectations, and design cosmetic tattoos for lips, eyebrows, eyelids, face, breast areola or scalp accordingly. This unit applies to cosmetic tattooists who work in salons where cosmetic tattoos are provided on face or body.
SHBBSSC004 - Identify the Function and Structure of Skin and Hair for Cosmetic Tattooing - $799.00
- This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to apply knowledge of anatomy and physiology of the skin and hair to cosmetic tattooing treatments. It requires ability to use credible sources to research information on skin anatomy and physiology and apply this to cosmetic tattooing in order to determine type of treatment, identify adverse effects and contraindications, and select appropriate posttreatment service and advice
SHBBCOS004 - Provide Cosmetic Tattoo for Eyebrows - $6500.00
- This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to prepare for, design and perform cosmetic tattooing for eyebrows to meet client requirements. It requires the ability to confirm client requirements, prepare the treatment area and equipment, map out and shape the skin area to be treated, perform the procedure and provide post-treatment care and advice. This unit applies to cosmetic tattooists who work in salons or clinics where cosmetic tattoos are provided on face or body.